~~ LTR Thanksgiving + Blackfriday weekend hours + promotions ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!! :)

After finally somewhat recovering from being sick for the last few days (my baby frag is to thank for that), I am swinging back into action! So here are the details:

Hours update:

1) We will be closed on November 26th, 2015
2) We will be open our regular hours on November 27th, 2015 to November 29th, 2015.

--- AND IT IS MY BIRTHDAY ON NOVEMBER 27th!!!! :)

Sales! This is what everyone wants to hear about, right???

1) All dry goods will be 10% off -- except those dictated via MAP. I'll get in touch with Ecotech, AI, Neptune to see if they'll let us give you guys a break
2) All live stock will be 20% off instantly, OR 30% of your livestock purchase towards future livestock purchase!

--- HERE'S THE BEST! COME BY ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27th, AND MENTION THE SECRET CODE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO ME FOR AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF LIVESTOCK!! THAT'S 30% OFF LIVESTOCK!!!! ;)

Stock Update:

I can't do this part .... we have soooo much coming in for you guys. We have been fraggin' our butts off to make frags of colonies that I've been hoarding for months! And I have 3 coral, fish, invert, and clam shipments coming in tomorrow! So I'll just do the highlights :)

-- CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS! Ultra Maximas 2-3", Ultra Purple Squamosas, Ultra Blue Squamosas!
-- HUNDREDS of snails, hermit crabs, and a whole bunch of harlequin shrimp for everyone that has been asking ;)
-- ZOA JACKPOT! A whole bunch of deep water zoa colonies flying in!
-- FRAG JACKPOT! Pretty much all 3 frag tanks are going to get a complete make-over ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

- Archit

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Forgot! We're also doing our discount or future credit! I'll update the main post as well, but:

You can either can 20% discount on livestock instantly, OR put 30% of your livestock purchase credit towards future livestock purchases! :)

How does that work?

If you are buying $100 worth of live stock, you can either:

1) Pay $80 and go home smiling :)
OR
2) Pay $100 and get $30 on your account for future livestock purchases to have a bigger smile later one! :D

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

On all Neptune purchases, we will be giving 10% store credit back on your account until Sunday, November 29th 2015!! Time to get that holiday gift early! ;)

Lol we're closed today :p

Plus I still have a lot of fragging and rearranging to do! :p

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

so if we mention the secret password, that would be a 40% store credit if paid with cash???? I'm good with math....sometimes.

so if we mention the secret password, that would be a 40% store credit if paid with cash???? I'm good with math....sometimes.

LOL! No :) credit for later is max at 30% :p The secret password only works on Friday, so the credit later is really most beneficial over the weekend :p

This all just got even sweeter!!

All in-stock Pacific Sun lamps are 20% off the web site prices! See them on sale on the web site? Take an additional 20% off!!!! That's some crazy savings! Also available are some lightly used demo lamps that were used on the road to give demos to stores at an even greater discount!

You are very welcome! It was a pleasure meeting you :)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back