~~ LTR ThrillHour!! eBay Auctions ending Sunday 1-25-15 ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
These weekly auctions are so thrilling and so much fun, that we have decided to call them:

LTR ThrillHour!!! ;)

Ask your kids and significant other for forgiveness in advance, because the new ThrillHour has been setup to run from 9:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST on Sunday 1/25/15!

Auctions are setup to end right after each other to give a little extra adrenaline rush and keep that blood pumping hot!! :p So if there's a piece you really REALLY want, make sure you place your max bid well ahead of time so you don't miss out!

Some super cool goodies on there! I was hoping to go far more crazy but alas, ran out of time .. still beat my personal previous record though! 51 AUCTIONS ENDING IN 1 HOUR!!!!! ::

Check them out! :) http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

As always, local pick is free (I'll send you an invoice with shipping nulled out) but we do ask that you please pick them up within a week so we can continue this craziness fun (we have very limited space allocated for eBay auctions)! Don't be the one that ruins the fun for everyone!! :p

Thanks!

- Archit

and what's a post without some pictures? :p

16157928809_10a453f5eb_z.jpg

16156723570_2708780ac6_z.jpg

16157933319_85cb650bfb_z.jpg

16156781980_bd51621aea_z.jpg

16318195076_9d4e2ce490_z.jpg

Looks like tomorrow's going to be a pretty snowy day! Perfect time to sit on the couch with that [insert your favorite drink] in your hands, and bid away on these beauties! ;)

Damn I really can't wait to buy from these auctions!! I wish my build was ready.. but at the same time I don't want to rush the build !! But when it's ready I am all over this auction the next time !! Some really nice frag peices and prices!!

Thanks guys!

I still can't get a good pic of the rastas for the life of me ... camera just won't capture the contrast without blending colors.

Maybe one of the other photography gurus can give me some pointers at some point.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

really?? darn .. I know eBay was having glitches tonight (just my luck!) -- a couple of people sent me messages saying their bids never got registered ..

But there's always next week! :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back