MACNA Meeting Tomorrow night

mantishunter

Non-member
Wed. 26th at 6:30 at the estate of Karl Wagner

All hands on deck! we have a lot to talk about and do.
Volunteers needed...just show up.

4233 homestead blvd westboro ma.

From the EAST: 90W to Exit for RT 9 Framingham. Take 9West, then take 85 south.

There will be 1 light right away, go straight. At the second light (after going under RT 90) make a RIGHT onto Southville Road. 1 mile down the road turn right into Avalon at Flanders Hill. Once inside, make your first left and the pass the first 2 apt buildings, and my building will be on your right. Wrap around the building and go to the door marked 4200. Press "Call" button, followed by the numbers 4233.

There will be no lack of opportunities to help. We need liasons for 24 speakers just for starters . . .

I am willing to be a speaker liason etc, but I am unable to attend the meetings(i work nights 4-12). My girlfriend and I have signed up for MACNA already, a while ago.We could help out though, too, if bodies are needed :)

I am also willing to help out in any way. I will not be able to make tomorrows meeting. I live way up north and Westboro is a hike on a school/work night. e-mail or Pm me with any ideas of ways I can help out. I am planning on spending the whole weekend at the meeting.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back