mantis thread (my attorney)

gurumasta

Senior Moron
this is my new mantis i picked up at sea creatures in revere. he is about 6 inches when stretched out. his name is my attorney.

Attachments

• DSCF3045.jpg
    DSCF3045.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 604
check out the bum on that. - more to come.

Attachments

• DSCF3066.jpg
    DSCF3066.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
Nice Does it club or spear? For some reason the spearers make me more nervous. I think it the thought of getting hit in the hand and with a spearer
you would pull it out of the tank when you pull your hand out and it would get you again.

thats a lot of questions to answer but i'll try. :)

johnny said:
D are you keeping him at work?
can I come and play with him?

no. hes at my house. i still have my other little mantis at work though. yes, come and play with him, i got $50 out on the table to the first person to pick him up with their hands.

dz6t said:
That is my old 18 gallon cube right?

it sure is.

this is me said:
oh siht!!
I need to get myself one.
How you handle it?

with my eyes closed and my hands folded in prayer positon.

me2003 said:
Nice Does it club or spear? For some reason the spearers make me more nervous. I think it the thought of getting hit in the hand and with a spearer
you would pull it out of the tank when you pull your hand out and it would get you again.

its a smasher. peacock, spearers are cool too but i never owned one. thats next on my list.

this guy is awesome. hes friggin huge and mean and isnt shy at all. i suggest one to everybody. i have owned a smaller one for almost a year and i barely ever see him. this one is always poking his head out or roaming. cool as hell.

If you cook the shrimp first, I will pick him up with my hands. Then I will eat your attorney.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back