~~ Mark the date!! LTR Spring Cleaning Event! 5-2-15! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Details to follow but you don't want to miss this event! Make sure there's tons of space in your tanks as we need to do some "spring cleaning" and empty out our tanks ;) Let's just say we'll be selling "by the racks" ;) haha

And yes, there'll be free food!

Will there be a gumdrop coral croucher there? :p
Hmm, maybe I will swing by if I have time that weekend! :)

Totally forgot about this!!!! :p just kidding

We'll have the grill running from 12:00p to 2:00p -- free burgers and hot dogs! :D

We will have a bunch of dry goods and corals heavily discounted. I have been busy fragging and arranging, but I'll post some pics up tonight :)

Aside from the above, we'll also be doing our beloved 15/25 % promotion! Take 15% off instantly or add 25% of your live stock purchases to your account for future purchases!

I'll be sure to post enough cherry pics to draw you guys in ;) My trip to LA wasn't a waste ;) haha

- Archit

Got any crazy looking zoas in there? ;)

You mean like eagle eyes and radioactive dragon eyes? ABSOLUTELY!!! ;) lol

Yes, we have utter chaos, our beloved rainbow incinerators, rainbow penny (I'll try to frag these tonight), Vivid Rainbows (will try to frag these tonight), our LTR Cantaloupe (also known as butt munchers to the world), Orange Darth Maul, Red Darth Maul, Pink Elephant, and I'm sure a bunch of others that I can't remember.

You mean like eagle eyes and radioactive dragon eyes? ABSOLUTELY!!! ;) lol

Yes, we have utter chaos, our beloved rainbow incinerators, rainbow penny (I'll try to frag these tonight), Vivid Rainbows (will try to frag these tonight), our LTR Cantaloupe (also known as butt munchers to the world), Orange Darth Maul, Red Darth Maul, Pink Elephant, and I'm sure a bunch of others that I can't remember.

Eagle eyes and dragon eyes!?! Done! I'll take them all! :rolleyes: lol

Butt munchers...I don't even know what they look like but I want them just for that name!

Here are some cherries :) more coming soon.

16696076184_655f00667c_z.jpg

17130976920_9eef612a90_z.jpg

17316673372_fec640219b_z.jpg

17132308599_ccac1da327_z.jpg

16698273333_b2509166d5_z.jpg

Sorry didn't get a chance to post this earlier; been quite busy lately.

Here are some specials:

-- ALL JEBAO products 40% off << We will not be carrying these anymore and will not be offering any in-store warranty
-- Zoas in our 125g tank -- 10 for $30 -- any 10! (select shelves limit 1)
-- Select dry goods 40% off
-- LTR Apparel (Tshirts, Sweatshirts) 30% off

And of course, FREE FOOD! :)

- Archit

I went to the cookout with my daughters and Dad. What an amazing experience it was stopping here. First class store and people to deal with, you'll have my business for quite some time. Thanks for the zoas and the Hammer. My daughters especially loved the seahorse and pipe fish tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back