WTB MattV Psycho Asylum

wish

BRS Member
Actually the MattV Psycho Asylum has more pinkish red and green which the WD is orange with same blue tips.
Matt $300 vs WD $50

Zach W

BRS Member
I do have a WD, but I saw a psycho asylum and it is definitely not the same, like wish mentioned there is significant pinks, also it looks much better under daytime lights then a WD which looks its best under blues

Zach W

BRS Member
I do hear what your saying though with some people just changing the names of things and then selling for ridiculous prices. This one I dont believe to be that situation though

Cpage101

2019, 2020 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
To the untrained eye I feel at the end of the day it is still just another different color acropora. Don’t get me wrong I get it. but prices are getting crazy for all corals these days. I saw some gsp on a frag plug from a very reputable company most of us have purchased from for $40. For GSP[emoji15]. I can’t imagine what I can get for a 2lb rock covered with the stuff. Good luck on finding that holy grail frag you are looking for[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I do have a WD, but I saw a psycho asylum and it is definitely not the same, like wish mentioned there is significant pinks, also it looks much better under daytime lights then a WD which looks its best under blues
Where did you see the Psycho asylum? In person with a WD next to it? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach W

BRS Member
Where did you see the Psycho asylum? In person with a WD next to it? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw it at a shop in the Orlando area, there was not a WD directly next to it but I have talked to several people on R2R that have both and have said they are much different. Seems like a closer comparison is to a HW.

Msanchez seems to back that statement up as well

BiGGiePauls33

IG/GreatBeardedReef 2020 President, 2019 BOD
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
I have a WD but not a MattV Psycho so I can't really compare, but I do know how to look at 2 images on Google. They look pretty damn close to each other from what I can see.

WD
WDimage.JPG

Psycho
Psycoimage.JPG

Both of these images are from the same person Shane B Backer.

Upcoming Events

Sunday March 22, 2019
March Meeting