WTB MattV Psycho Asylum

wish

BRS Member
Actually the MattV Psycho Asylum has more pinkish red and green which the WD is orange with same blue tips.
Matt $300 vs WD $50

I do have a WD, but I saw a psycho asylum and it is definitely not the same, like wish mentioned there is significant pinks, also it looks much better under daytime lights then a WD which looks its best under blues

I do hear what your saying though with some people just changing the names of things and then selling for ridiculous prices. This one I dont believe to be that situation though

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
To the untrained eye I feel at the end of the day it is still just another different color acropora. Don’t get me wrong I get it. but prices are getting crazy for all corals these days. I saw some gsp on a frag plug from a very reputable company most of us have purchased from for $40. For GSP. I can’t imagine what I can get for a 2lb rock covered with the stuff. Good luck on finding that holy grail frag you are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I do have a WD, but I saw a psycho asylum and it is definitely not the same, like wish mentioned there is significant pinks, also it looks much better under daytime lights then a WD which looks its best under blues
Where did you see the Psycho asylum? In person with a WD next to it? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you see the Psycho asylum? In person with a WD next to it? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw it at a shop in the Orlando area, there was not a WD directly next to it but I have talked to several people on R2R that have both and have said they are much different. Seems like a closer comparison is to a HW.

Msanchez seems to back that statement up as well

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef IG/GreatBeardedReef
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
I have a WD but not a MattV Psycho so I can't really compare, but I do know how to look at 2 images on Google. They look pretty damn close to each other from what I can see.

WD
WDimage.JPG

Psycho
Psycoimage.JPG

Both of these images are from the same person Shane B Backer.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks