May 16th Metrowest get together?

nichols

Non-member
I'd like to have a cookout/horseshoe tourney/ fishgoo/frag swap/whatever party. I have a large kid safe yard with regulation horseshoe pits. People who don't throw shoes should not be intimidated. I personally stink at it, but it's still a lot of fun.
We host a few large parties every year for friends and family. We have a kegerator for cold draught beer and coolers for juice and soft drinks. I was thinking of a pot luck cookout. Everyone could bring something. I will reserve a couple barrels of beer. We charge $5. for a 16oz cup which you can refill as many times as you like. This covers the cost of the beer.
Anyone from the BRS is welcome to come. Feel free to bring your kids. We have a trampoline for supervised jumping and ample space to play wiffle ball.
Post intrest here or send a pm so I can get a head count.
Thinking noon till??? Sure the fire pit will be in use later. Address is 41 Worcester St Grafton Ma 01519.

After consulting with my wife. (More like being told.:D) This will be held on Sat May 16th.

Count at least 4 from my crew in it looks like we have a clear calender later that afternoon after the teenagers appointment and the little ones soccer game so I will mark it in now!!!!!! probably show around 2 ish as the soccer game is at 1200

Last edited:
Count at least 4 from my crew in it looks like we have a clear calender later that afternoon after the teenagers appointment and the little ones soccer game so I will mark it in now!!!!!! probably show around 2 ish as the soccer game is at 1200

No problem. Always something going on when you have kids. Come any time. We'll be here.

Back