May 16th Metrowest get together?

I am hoping that Dawn and I will make an appearance. Will Capt. Horseshoe (Bridge) be making an appearance? I sure hope so!

Scott

This sounds like a blast Bill, David and I are going to try to make it....we might have something planned for the 16th but I guess it's up in the air so if that doesn't pan out, we'll definitely be coming Bill. I work until 3:30 so it would be after that so long as it's not too late. :)

I will be there with 2 in tow for the newb class. My daughter will no doubt be making corrections to the presentation :D

Bummed:(
It's my daughter's 12th that day.
I hope that there can be a repeat later in the season.
I would very much enjoy meeting people that I haven't yet.

my gf and I would love to attend. we're fairly new I guess. just a little under a year the tanks been up and running. I also have a corn hole set I keep in my car jic.

Bill,
What time are you starting? Also... Is there a BRS meeting or is it just a party?

Going to start around noon and go till ???? There will be a newbie class if anybody is interested.
Bring some magic stuff with you that's always a hit.
Got your 90 all cleaned up. You ready to set it up again? You must have the itch by now.:)

Going to start around noon and go till ???? There will be a newbie class if anybody is interested.
Bring some magic stuff with you that's always a hit.
Got your 90 all cleaned up. You ready to set it up again? You must have the itch by now.:)

Will of course will have magic in Tow... I have the Itch, but no space :)

Scott

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back