May 30 Newbie meeting cookout/fishgoo hang out

Come on down anytime. You know when we do a cook out there is always round 2 of grilling. Figure we'll be doing round 2 around 5-6 ish for all those folks that had to work.

Gina, Dirt Pie is ALWAYS goooooooood :)

Danny, I'll add ya to the goo list

Barry, come on up for an after work cold one.

Dirt pie? It is never too late for Dirt pie :)

Come on down anytime. You know when we do a cook out there is always round 2 of grilling. Figure we'll be doing round 2 around 5-6 ish for all those folks that had to work.

Gina, Dirt Pie is ALWAYS goooooooood :)

Thank you guys and while Dirt Pie is yummy, I've made it for the last few "reefer" get togethers and I think I'd like to make a different yummy dessert. :eek: How do you guys feel about cheesecake?

Sue, I love that..."round 2". :D

Cheesecake is also always a winner.

I think I'll try my hand at making the dirt pie for lunchtime desert. We can compare recipes :)

My brain just turned on realizing our address is all over the BRS public boards anyway.

167 Channing Avenue, Brockton, Ma 02301

Please post here or send me a PM with your RSVP so that I make sure we have enough food.

As far as bringing anything, feel free to bring a drink of your choice. We will have plenty of soda on hand. If you have a favorite side dish or grilled something and you want to share, that is cool too.

Looks like we'll have good weather so Goo making will be on the lawn. (Thank goodness!!!)

Hi Newbie here. I would like to come for the class, and maybe the BBQ. I don't have any goo but glad to bring whatever you feel is needed on the people food list. Please let me know what is still needed and about how much. I also will need directions. Hey all this forced me to just join as a member! This is good....the fish will appreciate it.

Heather, I'll save you guys and the mcreefersons some dirt. :D

Thanks to everyone who has PMd me or posted. Looks like we're going to have a good turn out.

Here's the Goo update. Looks like we still need a few things so don't be shy if you want to join in. I've added the most recent contributors. Thanks for pitching in!

Dry Food - Lori
Shrimp - Jay
Squid - Jay
Fish, Tilapia, SW fish - Sue

Clams
Mussells - Bluemerle
Nori - Sue
Garlic - Sue

Oysters
Periwinkles
Fish roe
Sea urchin roe
VitaKem - jmac5058
Echinacea capsules
Skins of colorful vegetables and fruits - trainman
Various pigment complexes of carotenoids
Antioxidants from Whole Foods market
Golden pearls
VibraGro
Cyclop-Eeze
Mysis shrimp - Dtilton
Brine shrimp - Dtilton

Baby brine shrimp( debrined) Krill
Ocean plankton
Powdered marine flake
Phytoplankton
Selcon

Awesome Lori! Well gang, I'm off to the store so I won't be online for a while... The address is on this thread. See ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks had a great time heres the meatball recipe

sweet and sour meatballs
1 can cranberry sauce
1 jar chili sauce
put in large pot and melt on medium heat
2lb meat mixed with 1 slice bread and 1 egg
make into balls and add to sauce
cook about 40 minutes
serve plain or over rice

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B