Event May Meeting Announcement! Kelly's Roast Beef "Redux" 2022!

Added to Calendar: 05-22-22

do you think we can come and just sign up for BRSmembership there at this meeting? and pay with cash? (I do not have paypal, they suspended and closed my pp account as of last year). --->thanks

do you think we can come and just sign up for BRSmembership there at this meeting? and pay with cash? (I do not have paypal, they suspended and closed my pp account as of last year). --->thanks
Sure, I'll be there with a cash box as well as a card reader.

Merchandise inventory will be updated later today. Need to know who wants what, as it's kind of lugging 5 large totes around when you have a spinal injury. Lots of hats, hoodies etc.

I don’t know if can make it to the meeting. If my plan change I’ll stop by. Is there any chance we can show up without registering or rsvp?

I don’t know if can make it to the meeting. If my plan change I’ll stop by. Is there any chance we can show up without registering or rsvp?
The RSVP feature is to determine costs of food provided and capacity of people.

OK folks. We are going to push for a final head-count over the next couple days. Please firm up your plans and let's swap some coral !

Limited merchandise will be available on Sunday. First come, first serve.

This is our current inventory:
Beanies $20
3 Pink
4 White
10 Light Gray
2 Dark Gray
Flex Fit Hats $22
8 SM/MED White
7 LG/XL White
Golf Towel $5
114 White with Blue BRS Logo
Stickers $1.50
73 Round BRS Logo
Masks $15
9 White
13 Gray
T Shirts $18
5 Small White
6 Medium
Tek Brand Heavy Weight Hoodie $45
4 Small Heather Gray
1 Medium Heather Gray
7 Large Heather Gray
1 XXL Heather Gray
4 Small Charcoal Gray
2 Medium Charcoal Gray
10 Large Charcoal Gray
1 XXL Charcoal Gray

We need to post the food order by tomorrow morning. Does anyone that is registered to attend have a preference to food provided. Planning to order roast beef sandwiches and drink as this is a roast beef restaurant. If you prefer something else, please reply below. Options include roast beef, corned beef, pastrami, etc.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back