McReef Holiday Gathering

Dave McReeferson

laurifer crustulum
Well, the tank is nearly done, and the holidays are upon us, so Gina and I have decided we would have a little get together at the McReef. We were thinking pot-luck would be the way to go, so bring something tasty to share and we can all have a bite and shoot the breeze. Our schedule has been pretty tight, but we do have the Saturday immediately following Christmas open (the 27th), so we figured we would try and do it then, let's say 6PM.

Post here if you are thinking you can make it and what you might be bringing so we don't end up with 12 spinach dips and 3 apple pies. ;)

It will also be BYOB if you want to have a cocktail or two.

Hope to see you there/here. :)

Once the day gets closer we will PM those who have expressed interest with the address.

That's weird, who plans a social event 2 days after Chris....oh....never mind. :D:p

Ya no kidding ::

My friends mom is really sick and they were planning for next Sept. but they want to make sure she was around to see him get married so they moved it up to the next asap date. Actually works out for us cause the wedding is in Nancy's hometown(Sturbridge) and we are turning it into Christmas/Wedding weekend, and the in-laws will watch the kids and such :)

Ya no kidding ::

My friends mom is really sick and they were planning for next Sept. but they want to make sure she was around to see him get married so they moved it up to the next asap date. Actually works out for us cause the wedding is in Nancy's hometown(Sturbridge) and we are turning it into Christmas/Wedding weekend, and the in-laws will watch the kids and such :)

Awe, that sounds nice. Too bad about your friend's mom.:( My cousin's wedding was this past Sept....her husband's dad had a heart attack the day after the wedding. :eek: Thankfully it was mild and he is ok now, they were on their honeymoon when it happened.

We leave on the 26th dont come back until the 3rd. Sorry were are going to miss the party. I will try to get on BRS at least a couple of times.

How late will this shindig be going on till if you don't mind me asking?

Sara and I would love to stop by, but we will be in DC visiting my parents until the 29th :(

Ok I'm just wondering because I wouldn't get home from work till 7-730 that night... I'll keep you updated...

Like David said, we're up late, especially on the weekends.:)

not my doing,see Liz

Ahh, I see....Liz worked some magic.:D First Heather, now Liz! :eek:

We leave on the 26th dont come back until the 3rd. Sorry were are going to miss the party. I will try to get on BRS at least a couple of times.

Sara and I would love to stop by, but we will be in DC visiting my parents until the 29th

Sorry we will miss you all, hope you all have fun, safe trips.:)

Hi Gina and Dave,
I think I could be lured out for your gathering. It's been a hard year or so for my tank, and I need some inspiration! Sounds like a few reefers chatting and eating could do the trick. Thanks!
Diane

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back