Meat Night - January 9th

The deep fry king at work making bacon wrapped corn dogs.
[I
meatnight012.jpg

meatnight016.jpg

Deep fried Fetta.
meatnight017.jpg

It's all about the food.
[
meatnight051.jpg

IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/nichols41/meatnight047.jpg[/IMG]
meatnight052.jpg

I got to drive that tractor!!! :D

Thanks Cory for having us out, great seeing everyone again and seeing some new faces. Great time as usual!

Bill, I am going to kick you for posting that picture of me eating the Diego Dog! ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, the rest of the car went in later in the evening! :D

That's the magnesium steering wheel that Steve brought...didn't quite catch on the way we all hoped it would though.

Burns much better as "chips" or shavings, and once burning is not all that spectacular (just a lot of smoke really) until water is added. Then watch out! :: It could almost be described as explosive (or perhaps that is exactly how it should be described), it is a violent reaction indeed.

This post is intended for educational purposes only, I recommend strongly against trying to verify my above statements.

Burns much better as "chips" or shavings, and once burning is not all that spectacular (just a lot of smoke really) until water is added. Then watch out! :: It could almost be described as explosive (or perhaps that is exactly how it should be described), it is a violent reaction indeed.

This post is intended for educational purposes only, I recommend strongly against trying to verify my above statements.

I think your above statement about the water(or snow in this case too) is absolutely accurate:eek:

where was Jared when you needed him? :rolleyes:

Looks like y'all had a good time. [Sigh] I sure wish someone had sent me the addy. [Ah hem] Tabs...

OK man, first you are responding a few weeks late.:rolleyes:
Second, I sent you the addy on facebook bub!;)
Third, you could have pm'ed anyone attending for the addy. :confused:
Fourth and lastly, it was a good time :D

OK man, first you are responding a few weeks late.
Second, I sent you the addy on facebook bub!;)
Third, you could have pm'ed anyone attending for the addy. :confused:
Fourth and lastly, it was a good time :D

Hmm? What happened to my reply?

It's all good Tabs. We had a goin' away party for my wife's uncle. The last person left around 11 p.m.

Hey, I never gawt your FB message. And I'm sticking to my story. :D

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back