Metrowest get together

Where you thinkin? I live in Newton but work in Natick and am usually up for whatever. Let me kno
Jordan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Richard, was just tanlking tio Gustavo about this a couple days ago. We could try to see if Moe is still alive too and head over to the Horseshoe or something. They have quite the selection of draft beers for anyone that hasn't been there before and are in Hudson.

Hi Mike

I was also talking to Gustavo a few days ago about this too. Horseshoe sound OK with me. I'll leave it to you to contact Moe, PM work best for him.
Looks like we may have a few lets, make it happen.

If you want to grab some Italian food, I know a family rest. in Ashland where you can bring your own booz. That means no dumping of fried oil in the fire.

Yes I still here!!!
Jay, how u been??
Just read about your pump! You should had call me!!

Richard, was just tanlking tio Gustavo about this a couple days ago. We could try to see if Moe is still alive too and head over to the Horseshoe or something. They have quite the selection of draft beers for anyone that hasn't been there before and are in Hudson.

Moe is still alive!
Pay no attention to that corpse behind the curtain.
I don't check the boards much these days. Have Gustavo send me the details on Facebook. I'll be there.

Moe is still alive!
Pay no attention to that corpse behind the curtain.
I don't check the boards much these days. Have Gustavo send me the details on Facebook. I'll be there.

Hey Moe, any day of the week better for you? Would be nice to catch up with all of you!

Hey Mike. Any night would work, but might be fun to do it on Thurs, Fri or Sat night.

Moe do you or Gustavo still keep in touch with DaveP? Be nice to see him again too, been a couple years...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back