MIT lab dumped chemicals in excess of limit.

MIT and the researchers should be held liable for this oversight. The excess Nitrogen the human race dumps on our land is deplorable. Anyone who uses a lawn service should be ashamed. Same stuff. LOADED with Nitrogen. It is ruining our nearshore marine environment and drinking water. All for what? A useless fake looking green lawn that shows how much money you have to burn? Human foolishness at it's finest.
The thing that gets me is these academic bozos sell their psuedoscience to funding sources that give them money to do this research as a way to be eco-friendly and "green" the future of the human race. The only way to do that is to farm in ways that don't use all the added chemical fertilizers, or to very carefully limit the amount needed.

MIT and the researchers should be held liable for this oversight. The excess Nitrogen the human race dumps on our land is deplorable. Anyone who uses a lawn service should be ashamed. Same stuff. LOADED with Nitrogen. It is ruining our nearshore marine environment and drinking water. All for what? A useless fake looking green lawn that shows how much money you have to burn? Human foolishness at it's finest.
The thing that gets me is these academic bozos sell their psuedoscience to funding sources that give them money to do this research as a way to be eco-friendly and "green" the future of the human race. The only way to do that is to farm in ways that don't use all the added chemical fertilizers, or to very carefully limit the amount needed.

Amen...

"it can kill fish and deprive infants of oxygen "

MIT Kills infants!?!?

Harvard maybe....but MIT? Sheeesh.

Thesis Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

If you look for a trustworthy thesis writing service and want to benefit from a higher grade, your editors, proofreaders, and instructors are here to lend you a hand.
Some students afraid of hiring professional writers due to ethical issues. As a result, they fail the course due to various reasons not able to defend their degree.

college paper writing service
correct my essay
type my essay
paper writing service
buy essay

Please ban this spammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back