Sold Monster Tank for Sale

This system cost $15k new. It is used but it is in great condition, just needs a basic cleaning no scratches. Just in equipment, pumps and socks alone there’s a couple grand. The pictures are only showing the two main pieces which are the tank itself and the sump. Now if you read the post it says $5,000 OBO. So if you have an offer feel free to send me it and if not thanks for looking and good luck with your search!
Thanks. What kind of pumps? Is there a stand as well?

Sorry for delayed response I got a gold hammerhead return and several 5,300 GPH power heads I believe about 10 since I got rid of some, a 800W titanium heater… as I said before about (50) 7” filter socks and would throw in about 200lbs of rock as well could throw in some miscellaneous goodies too. The price listed was just a listed price to receive offers to comply with forum rules. I am looking for offers will consider money plus equipment and or livestock combination but cash is king. Will be posting on Facebook market this weekend.

No stand…. it was a custom made stand done by a finish carpenter and it wouldn’t come out in one piece. It had to be wider than the tank (obviously) and the tank just barely made it out of the door. Tried to break it apart gently to salvage it to be rebuilt but ended up being more of a pain than it was worth.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back