~~ Month of May Discounts! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
As a celebration for the newest addition to our family, all livestock purchases are 10% off starting today, till end of May 2013!! This includes eBay purchases!! ;)

For shipping, our preferred method is FedEx Priority which will be flat rate $25. If you'd like to have your package shipped via an alternate method, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate. We can not guarantee next day delivery (and hence won't be able to honor our DOA policy) if your package is shipped via any other method than FedEx Priority.

Local Pickups are always free and encouraged :)

With my nephew being in the picture, and our drive to push beyond the Boston market, our hours will be somewhat limited so please setup your appointments ahead of time.

Thanks!

- Archit

lol you are looking for acans? nice! I'll be firing up the band saw and fragging pretty much all the colonies I have here tomorrow. Also thinking about placing some big acan orders for next week.

Getting bored of all the old stock, so time to get rid of it all and get new stuff in!!!! (that means a lot of my "not for sale" pieces are going to be available for grabs!)

Thanks Archit! Gonna try my luck at eBay and if I can't get anything I will make an appointment to come by! Ps- you used to have blue acans, I think they were like a lighting color blue, those were neat and I never got to get any : )

Haha...........Archit, you are going to be pretty busy tomorrow, lots of nice stuff to frag. I look foward to seeing the new stuff when it comes in.

I don't remember seeing the blue Acans, but they sound really cool. I have always liked the orange lava acan, if there is any of that left, definitly put me on the list.:)

I don't quite remember any blue acans .. but then again, we had so many in and out it's hard to remember them all :)

Yep -- the orange lava is definitely getting fragged, along with my other rainbows and cool acans.

If I can make enough room in the tanks, I'm hoping to get some sick acan orders in this week too. Can't wait!!! :)

I think they were blue and red, I saw them on the website a while back maybe were a diff color tho. Almost positive they were blue because I wanted them so bad haha

Was it this? There is some blue there.
p1135488-2.jpg
Awesome Acan in my opinion.

Get some ultra blue crocea clams! lol. Archit i am sure when I go by your house the end of the week to pick up my Apex from you I will end up leaving with a lighter wallet like always ;) Always great stuff!!!!

what is the best way to apply MAY10% discount to ebay winning items?

thx

Hi Pong,

eBay won't let me apply the discount on the invoice, so you can pay me the invoice I sent to you via PayPal, and I'll refund 10% of it back. Alternatively you can pay in-store and we can have that all taken care of :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back