Monthly Meetings

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Is there a post somewhere on here listing all the monthly meetings? I tried to do a search and couldn't come up with anything. I know in the past, there was a Sticky for one I believe. Any information will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Paul

Screenshot_20181209-175808_Chrome.jpg

I've had this banner at the top for a bit now

Thanks @Elmafioso52988 and SeventyTimes7. I know about the banner, I was just wondering if venues and topics/ speakers were booked out and scheduled like the past. I understand that it's this way now, but was convenient to plan ahead.

Yeah last year it was tough. I planned everything solo checking in with Anthony from April on.

This year I have a team and we are going to get all the spring events booked and the frag show by mid January.

January meeting will be announced within a week when we find a venue with an available date. Most likely DYI meeting or local speaker. Or the chasing coral showing.

The themes this year or part of the year is going to be “making a job out of your passion” and “current state of climate and its affects on our hobby”

I am looking at getting artists, store speakers, college research professors, and a showing of Chasing Coral.

We played last year month by month pretty much so we couldn’t announce too far ahead of time. This year we will raise the bar back to acceptable! Should be an easy task as my first year as president [emoji23][emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah last year it was tough. I planned everything solo checking in with Anthony from April on.

This year I have a team and we are going to get all the spring events booked and the frag show by mid January.

January meeting will be announced within a week when we find a venue with an available date. Most likely DYI meeting or local speaker. Or the chasing coral showing.

The themes this year or part of the year is going to be “making a job out of your passion” and “current state of climate and its affects on our hobby”

I am looking at getting artists, store speakers, college research professors, and a showing of Chasing Coral.

We played last year month by month pretty much so we couldn’t announce too far ahead of time. This year we will raise the bar back to acceptable! Should be an easy task as my first year as president [emoji23][emoji54]

Build that wall!

Thanks @Elmafioso52988 and SeventyTimes7. I know about the banner, I was just wondering if venues and topics/ speakers were booked out and scheduled like the past. I understand that it's this way now, but was convenient to plan ahead.

You mentioned you were looking for somewhere on the north shore. Shoot me a PM on budget and minimum size place and Ill do some sniffing around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back