Moon Jellyfish and Orbit 20 Aquarium

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
We have a new Jellyfish system at the shop with Moon Jellies...come check em out!

13043750_1058844657515264_6286630619874145086_n.jpg

13062306_1058844597515270_1916688298373522886_n.jpg

Almost bought one of those at MACNA last year in Denver. They are really cool. Might have to take another look

If you haven't already, I would highly encourage everyone to go check out this system! Being swarmed with work, I wasn't planning to leave the house this weekend but Yorgos's post here on BRS and Facebook pushed me into in. I never thought I'd be so impressed by anything non-coral until I saw these guys! :) It was really really cool to see how they instantly start hunting the second you add their food to the tank too! So amazing! :)

ok, I think that's enough exclamation marks for one post :D

- Archit

What are you feeding them? I try jellyfish every year, but I cannot keep them for more than a few months. I catch my own so they are wild not tank raised.

Last edited:
I do need to pick up one or two moon Jellyfish and would rather not pay shipping. Can you order them?

Feeding rotifers, cyclops and live pods.

You can purchase moon jellies from the store...we have in our display.

Thanks all

Just got in some "Blue Blubber" Jellies (Catostylus mosaicus) if anyone is interested .... $30 each!

Come and down and check these little buggers out!

First system SOLD! We now have another Orbit 20 Jelly system running at the shop with some really cool moon jellies...easy to care for and beautiful beyond words.

Stop by the shop just to see these guys....well worth your time!

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back