Free More free Kena Tree, Walpole, MA

Edin508

Non-member
I have far too much and feel bad throwing it away. I may even strip most all of it out and go a different route in my tank.
Pickup in Walpole, I’m not currently working so pickup times are flexible. And I certainly won’t turn down any extras you may have as well, looking for a little GPS.

Attachments

• 024DE87B-D369-4F6C-8348-3C65ACD921BD.jpeg
    024DE87B-D369-4F6C-8348-3C65ACD921BD.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 438
I may have to hit you up at a later date once you regrow more lol always like the look of soft corals I will never understand why so many people don't like them

always like the look of soft corals I will never understand why so many people don't like them
Softies add nice motion and sometimes color, which most people like. But they can also grow fast enough to become invasive, especially in a mixed reef with slower-growing, more finicky animals. Double-edged sword.

I had messaged you once, but didn’t get a reply. I would love some of this if you have any left. I could come by early this afternoon, or tomorrow morning. I had a beautiful large one once, but when I reaquascaped, pinched a part of it and killed the whole thing. You can text me if you’d like at nine78 7five8 two473. Thanks for your consideration.

I have far too much and feel bad throwing it away. I may even strip most all of it out and go a different route in my tank.
Pickup in Walpole, I’m not currently working so pickup times are flexible. And I certainly won’t turn down any extras you may have as well, looking for a little GPS.
If you have anything left I’ll take them my car broke down so I’m on train and stand up scooter but would definitely take the trip or if I could pay for you to send them too me I’m in Boston MA

Sorry all, we have a very ill family member so trying to schedule something hasn’t been easy. Lots of running around going on.
At this point I’m just going to pick a day if you want some. It’s not on frag plugs, you will get loose Kenya tree to do as you wish.

Sorry about your health issues. Whatever works best for you. Thanks
It’s our 14 y/o nephew, the big C has him for the 4th time and is not letting go this time. We are trying to spend as much time with him as we can as it’s very precious right now.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back