More Macna Help Needed

Simple task . . . We have a spreadsheet with company names and addresses and contact info. I need it in a MS Word document. I have long forgotten how to do mail merge crap so if someone can take this spreadsheet and make me a text listing for insertion into the program we'd be extremely grateful.

PM me.

Thanks for volunteering to help out.
Rob is working his tail off and needs some relief.

Sent to star_fish just now. If I dont get the file back soonn I will send it to someone else. Thanks for everyones offers.

Just an update on the file - it has been imported to Word and alphabetized. I have sent an email to all of the contacts listed to complete the missing address data. I've already received a bunch of responses. Rob, I'll send you what I have by the end of tomorrow (Friday) unless you need it sooner. Or do you just want me to hold onto it until I have received responses from everyone?

You've been more than helpful and offered more than I asked for. I am working with what you gave me, as you update it so will I. Thanks so much.

Rob

Hi Rob - I just sent you an update. I made pretty good progress in filling in the missing address data. Will get you an updated version by the end of today. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Back