Gone Moving sale! Multiple tanks and plenty of equipment. Pickup in Marlborough.

Marshall O

Non-member
Everything is now sold/gone!

We are in the process of selling our house, and we won't be able to take anything fish related with us. So everything has to go! I will keep this updated, and be adding more as I continue to clean out the basement. All items picked up in Marlborough, MA. I am busy working on my house to get it ready to sell, and so I won't have time to meet anyone unfortunately.

75 gallon tank and stand - Older setup and so best suited for fish room duty. Drilled with single overflow. Includes 20 gal sump and piping. Canopy is included. $30 Pending!

Neptune Systems AquaController Jr
- Includes temp probe and pH probe. $20

Mixing Barrels
- 55 gallon and 13 gallon. 13 gallon has mechanical float installed for auto water filling. $5/each

Coralife TurboTwister 12x UV system - $5

Jebao Twin Wave Maker Controller
- New. Works with Jebao WP-10, 25, 40, 60. $5

Azoo Micro Temp Controller
- Used, but works great for smaller setups. Can be used with your own heaters. Displays temp in Celsius. $5

Heaters - $5 each:

• (2) 125W
  • (1) 100W
  • (1) 50W
Various skimmers:
  • Eshopps PSK-100 in sump skimmer $20

Everything below is sold!

Aqueon Evolve 8 Complete Setup -
Includes tank (in good shape), recirc pump, LED lighting (just replaced), heater, mag float, mini net, and home made controller with built in temp probe for heat and a fan. Setup as saltwater tank for a couple years, using as a QT and/or display for smaller fish/inverts. $30 for everything - SOLD!

46 gal bow front
- Comes with matching cherry stand, glass cover and Marineland 36" Reef Capable led light (42x1W leds, with built in timer). $40 for tank, stand, cover and light - SOLD!

28 gal JBJ AIO setup
- Comes with JBJ stand. I installed custom LED lighting from Rapid LED (20x3W) that can be programmed to dim throughout the day to match sunlight. I was successfully growing SPS using this lighting. Must be controlled with PWM. Pumps are original to the tank, and likely are due for replacement (Maxi-Jets work great for this). Includes built in moon lights, removable filter basket, and wave controller for the pumps as well. SOLD!
Reef Angel Plus controller
- Used with above tank. Includes 8 controllable outlets, as well as WiFi adapter and water level expansion. I used the PWM outputs to control the lighting on the JBJ. The WiFI worked great using the Reef Angel UApp. The only issue I had was it would randomly timeout the auto top off, which could be cleared on the controller or on the app. It never bothered me enough to try and diagnose it. SOLD!

$100 for JBJ 28, stand, and controller. SOLD!

Various skimmers:

• Eshopps S-150 in-sump skimmer. Used on my 125 gal setup. Well suited for up to 150 gal tank. Pump is original, but works as it should. $30 SOLD!
  • Eshopps PSK-75 in sump skimmer $40 SOLD!
  • Eshopps PSK-75H hang on back skimmer $40 SOLD!
  • Eshopps Nano skimmer $40 SOLD!
Eheim Auto Feeder $5

40 gallon breeder and stand -
Includes homemade stand (functional, but not pretty!) and can include 10 gal tank as well. Has room on bottom of stand for (2) gal tanks. $20 SOLD!

PhosBan Reactor 150
- Used, but in great condition. $10 SOLD!

PhosBan Reactor 550 -
Brand new, in box. $15 SOLD!

Hydor Wavermaker $5 SOLD!

(2x) BRS 2-part doser pumps
, 1.1mL per minute. Used to dose calcium and alk. $40 for both, which includes containers for dosing. SOLD!

2x Jebao DCP-8000 return pumps
- Both have never been used. One box is opened, and is missing two of the adapters. The other box has never been opened. Selling both, so that buyer will have a spare. $100 for both SOLD!

Salt - ALL SOLD!

• 2x Instant Ocean 160 gal buckets - Brand new, still sealed. $30 ea SOLD!
  • 3x Instant Ocean 50 gal bags - 3 new bags (1 used out of the box of 4). $25 for all 3 SOLD!
  • 1x IO Reef Crystals 200 gal bags - 4 bags, still in unopened box $40 for the box SOLD!

Last edited:
Lowered the price on the JBJ 28 AND Reef Angel to $100!! I need this gone by 10AM Wednesday morning. Please only contact me if you can come and pick it up today or first thing tomorrow morning (in Marlborough).

JBJ is sold. I still have a few more tanks, multiple skimmers, dosing pumps, along with a controller or two, heaters, reactors, etc. Let me know if you need anything!

Lowered prices on everything as we need it gone before Sat morning! Includes a drilled 75 gal tank and stand for $60!!

Added a picture of the 75. I need to drain it out when I get a few minutes. Please make offers/package offers!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back