Gone Moving sale! Multiple tanks and plenty of equipment. Pickup in Marlborough.

Hey do you have the 46 bowfront and a skimmer that goes with it still?

you can text me back if its easier... 339-832-8021

Added a bunch to the list:
Aqueon Evolve 8 Complete Setup - Includes tank (in good shape), recirc pump, LED lighting (just replaced), heater, mag float, mini net, and home made controller with built in temp probe for heat and a fan. Setup as saltwater tank for a couple years, using as a QT and/or display for smaller fish/inverts. $40 for everything

Neptune Systems AquaController Jr
- Includes temp probe and pH probe. $40

PhosBan Reactor 550
- Brand new, in box. $50

PhosBan Reactor 150
- Used, but in great condition. $20

Eheim Jager Heaters (all are used, except as noted) - $10 each (or less as a package with other items):

• (2) 200W (one is brand new in box, 1 is used)
  • (1) 150W
  • (3) 125W
  • (1) 100W
  • (1) 75W
  • (1) 50W
I still have a couple of skimmers, and the 75 and 40 gal tanks. I have a ton of extra stuff as well that can be gone through and added to any of the above! Things like tubing, PVC fittings, auto feeders, ATO setups, misc. lights, small fans, Koralias, etc!

Pm sent...

Replied! Just added a couple of more items as well:
Jebao Twin Wave Maker Controller - New. Works with Jebao WP-10, 25, 40, 60. $10

Azoo Micro Temp Controller
- Used, but works great for smaller setups. Can be used with your own heaters. Displays temp in Celcius. $10

Good to meet you the other day. Thank you for the equipment and the business card. Good luck with the move

Everything in the first post is available. Note that as we are moving Friday, whatever is left will be thrown out! If you are interested in anything, let me know. Pay for things based on what you believe they are worth :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back