Multiple halichoeres wrasse?

Stuartf

Non-member
Does anyone keep multiple wrasse in one tank? Specifically a hoevens wrasse and a yellow coris wrasse?

I just lost a coris (definitely on the small side) and I can only think my melanarus is who beat him up

I just lost a coris (definitely on the small side) and I can only think my melanarus is who beat him up
I added them in at the same time and about the same size. To be fair neither of them are the largest fish in my tank

No Coris Wrasse but I do have a male and female Melanurus a Moyers Wrasse which was my first wrasse in the tank, two other leopard wrasses and a china wrasse. I have seen the male Melanurus chase fish on occasion but very short lived and nothing to cause issue. Pests got no chance in my tank ;)

No Coris Wrasse but I do have a male and female Melanurus a Moyers Wrasse which was my first wrasse in the tank, two other leopard wrasses and a china wrasse. I have seen the male Melanurus chase fish on occasion but very short lived and nothing to cause issue. Pests got no chance in my tank ;)
Same lol 4 wrasses strong

Back