My first Video after 1 year in Saltwater - Thanks BRS members for many support

thespsguy

Non-member
Hello Guys,

I decide to make 2 videos - The video 1 is telling my story from the beginning, all disasters and lessons learned, but also thanking a few people for the support: @dz6t Dong 7:32sec, @Tim190 Tim 10:14sec, @jsak1976 Josh 11:15, Lovely Pets (Steve & Marly) and BRS. This video is very long. 18 minutes, But I guess is the short way I could make it valuable. It shows my system, sump, apex, dosing, fishes, corals.
Video 2 - Is just showing my aquarium.

Once more I want to thank you all the members that gave me support all long the first year.

Video 1 (my story) -

Video 2 - My tank, fish and corals

Nice video Paulo, I can tell you have a little experience in video production! Very nice quality video! Your tanks, corals and fish are looking great keep up the good work, you’re on the right track now I don’t think you’ll be losing anymore fish or corals now. I’m glad Dong didn’t sell you those acros before, he saved there lives lol. It’s always good to take it slow in the beginning, so many things to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice video Paulo, I can tell you have a little experience in video production! Very nice quality video! Your tanks, corals, and fish are looking great keep up the good work, you’re on the right track now I don’t think you’ll be loosing any more fish or corals now. I’m glad Dong didn’t sell you those acros before, he saved there lives lol. It’s always good to take it slow in the beginning, so many things to learn.

There it go Josh. Yes, I have a commercial production company. But, being honest, I did this very quickly. It was supposed to be really good. Yes, Dong saved lots of across and my money lol....Thanks again, to still monitoring my system man. You are the best. Hightech guy

Looks awesome chief. Great job and hard work shows. Some day i'll pass by if ;possible to visit and drool over your awesome tanks. I'll be there some day. I'm just battling mistakes along the way as we all have and correcting as best as possible without losing anything of course. Keep up the great work.

Looks awesome chief. Great job and hard work shows. Some day i'll pass by if ;possible to visit and drool over your awesome tanks. I'll be there some day. I'm just battling mistakes along the way as we all have and correcting as best as possible without losing anything of course. Keep up the great work.
Thanks man, will my pleasure to have you here....yes, don't learn in hard (expensive) way

Thanks man, will my pleasure to have you here....yes, don't learn in hard (expensive) way

Not a problem. I'm always willing to learn from he more experienced rather than throw money away and take very serious any losses I've had as well. Josh aka jsak has been helping me as well. Great dude and to be honest with you all i have encountered since i joined this club is good people. And i greatly appreciate all of those I've met and yet to meet.

Not a problem. I'm always willing to learn from he more experienced rather than throw money away and take very serious any losses I've had as well. Josh aka jsak has been helping me as well. Great dude and to be honest with you all i have encountered since i joined this club is good people. And i greatly appreciate all of those I've met and yet to meet.
Man Josh @jsak1976 is just the perfect person to help you, plus he has nice corals as well. Regarding good people, yes...I guess is another thing I learned, on the beginning, I found some trouble, wrong people that I was attracting due to my own attitude, as soon as I learned that, now I just have great people around me and everyone here at this forum, are great. Really great guys, now even some ladies.

Man Josh @jsak1976 is just the perfect person to help you, plus he has nice corals as well. Regarding good people, yes...I guess is another thing I learned, on the beginning, I found some trouble, wrong people that I was attracting due to my own attitude, as soon as I learned that, now I just have great people around me and everyone here at this forum, are great. Really great guys, now even some ladies.

Awesome that's good to know and i know what you mean. Some people are like leaches and drain your patience and take kindness for weakness...

He is a producer. Great video.

Yes Dong, you know me very well my friend. ˆf anyone wants a video to produce about your tank, just let me know. We can work out. I enjoyed a lot doing this.

Nice tank, great video and Thanks for the shout out to our club and members.

Back