my Fish are disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hanse_2020 this is a good starting point. I've been in the hobby since 2004 and still learn something new everyday, so please don't be offended by this:

hi everyone so question i got a 6 gallon tank. it had 3 clown fish very small now i only got one. first i cant find my favorite one. then today i notice i missing another one. theirs only one left i only got a small eel and a very small puffer, 3 clown were to big for the eel to eat them and hi never bother my clown and my puffer is to hes too soft to mess with the clown fish.

i try searching in the rock and nothing there no dead body around
I try filter are and around the tank and no way they can jump off

all 3 clown first one to
Minimum clown fish tank size 30 gallons minimum for 3

Edited

No worries everybody make mistakes. I also made mistakes in the past when I first started with salt water so it's normal no big deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we see your tank? Also what do you feed eels I've been wanting to get one but dont know where to start
This one is on my 9 gallon tank my small one I feed him krill or shrimp my daughter love to feed this little guy. And the second one in scare some times he think my finger are food second is always hidden so no pic

Attachments

• 20200502_215327.jpg
    20200502_215327.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 20200501_150122.jpg
    20200501_150122.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 151
Consoling him for unethically keeping these animals is wrong. It is our responsibility as reefers to set people straight when they get out of line. If someone throws an eel a puffer and three clowns in an evo, IMO that fuels the argument against our hobby. Not going to call him names but we also shouldn’t normalize this behavior. ***no calling out moderation. per forum rules and UA no calling out members*** OP had a blatant disregard for conducting any research

Attachments

• 0D9C02AF-F3D2-4CB8-AAE8-D0C05A10069E.jpeg
    0D9C02AF-F3D2-4CB8-AAE8-D0C05A10069E.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the fact that this thread has needed to be moderated several times for violations of the "no calling out members" rules/UA this thread is being locked as there were multiple warnings given...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back