My IM 30 Long -

Nixperience

Non-member
iPhone FTS update.
APC_0029.jpg
I set up my new IM 30 long around April 25th. I'm loving it!

Last edited:
Really nice. Do you put a different type of light over the mangroves?

Really like the aquascape. Those mangroves sticking out of the rocks like is very aesthetically pleasing.

i love it !
i have a 20 nuvo and a IM SR-60 love their tanks
just a piece of advice use the cover that came with the tank
i have 1 clown out 4 still alive because all the others one jump out of my fluval 13.5 gallon
i love the open top but lost to many fish the water line its to close to the edge and they easily jump out

Looks awesome! What plants do you have in there, mangroves and some kind of succulent?

Thanks guys. I've been using air plants on top, but I think salt creep might kill them. I must theme every day when I mist the mangroves, but not too sure about them. I've got a codium frag coming tomorrow and I'm meeting someone Thursday for some red grape, dragons breath, and a few gorgs. I'm thinking about squeezing some chaeto behind my rock work. It's easy to manage. I really want to add a bunch of rock flower anemones, but got to save some money. Those little suckers are expensive. If only someone would by my old tank and stand, the. I could order a rfa pack.

Last edited:
i love it !
i have a 20 nuvo and a IM SR-60 love their tanks
just a piece of advice use the cover that came with the tank
i have 1 clown out 4 still alive because all the others one jump out of my fluval 13.5 gallon
i love the open top but lost to many fish the water line its to close to the edge and they easily jump out
I've had open top almost 2 years on other tanks and clowns haven't jumped yet. I just can't bring myself to cover a rimless tank. Not possible anyway with my rock coming out of the water.

Tank looks stellar!
Noob question, did you start that tank from an established tank? How does it look so healthy in only a month?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tank looks stellar!
Noob question, did you start that tank from an established tank? How does it look so healthy in only a month?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
About half the rock was established and while it was cycling, I took some old tank water and added it in too.

Back