My Reef reached 48 years old today

Paul B

paul b
I moved it three times, the last move was 8 months ago. I moved 60 miles and transferred everything from my old 100 gallon tank into a new 125 gallon tank. The old tank was 40 years old and the front was very scratched. I wanted a larger tank anyway and that old one was built into a wall and I couldn't remove it anyway.
Since this tank is 6" higher, I need some more corals to fill it but corals have been scarce in LFSs lately and there are none around here so I have to drive long distances to get some.
I didn't lose any livestock in the move.

WOW old school course aragonite substrate and what looks like a copperband butterfly. I guess the fish don't read the books, message boards now.

WOW old school course aragonite substrate and what looks like a copperband butterfly. I guess the fish don't read the books, message boards now.
Common sense, care, observation, enginuity and fun go a long way in this hobby, Paul might be one of the best examples of this I have ever seen. Also, there is always more than one way to get the job done.

Congrats Paul, truly an inspiration in this hobby! Just curious, what is your oldest fish and coral in the tank?

I need some more corals to fill it but corals have been scarce in LFSs lately and there are none around here so I have to drive long distances to get some.
[/URL]

That is due to Fiji and Indo have been shut dow for 1 year and two month now. Majority of the coral supply are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back