239.8 KB · Views: 645
  • 20180503_151221.jpg
    20180503_151221.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 621
  • 20180324_172132.jpg
    20180324_172132.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 620
Love this!

I see a red corris wrasse in that first pic, do you keep inverts in that tank?
Also does he pick at any corals?

Been wanting one of those for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this!

Hi Arsalan yes it is a Red Corris Wrasse! Yes I keep inverts in tank, and if he is fed well he doesn't mess with them. he does take out a few hermits every now and then, but doesn't touch the shrimp. They get huge and need a big tank my 120 is too small for him. It doesn't pick at the corals, but it loves to search for food all day, so everything in the tank has to be cemented down, or it will toss, move, throw, and flip corals everywhere. It was given to me about 2 years ago he has grown a bit, and since then it has maintained his juvenile color the adult color can be quite different then the juvenile color. he has a lot of personality even though he is an a**. He is preaty peaceful it doesn't bother with any of the other fish including the yellow wrasses.

Love this!

Hi Arsalan yes it is a Red Corris Wrasse! Yes I keep inverts in tank, and if he is fed well he doesn't mess with them. he does take out a few hermits every now and then, but doesn't touch the shrimp. They get huge and need a big tank my 120 is too small for him. It doesn't pick at the corals, but it loves to search for food all day, so everything in the tank has to be cemented down, or it will toss, move, throw, and flip corals everywhere. It was given to me about 2 years ago he has grown a bit, and since then it has maintained his juvenile color the adult color can be quite different then the juvenile color. he has a lot of personality even though he is an a**. He is preaty peaceful it doesn't bother with any of the other fish including the yellow wrasses.

That’s awesome man, pretty good to hear. Sounds like there’s hopes of keeping one in my 210.

What do you feed him and how often?

It eats anything I give him lol its not picky! I feed twice a day. I give the tank floating pellets, frozen spiralina brine, mysis, algae blend, nori and occasionally freeze dried krill. I try to mix things up and give them many different things.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back