FS Nano with all the goods - NOW BREAKING DOWN

Johnson556

Non-member
Officially leaving the hobby for the foreseeable future. When life calms down I'll dive back in but for now can no longer keep up.

Have a Fluval 13.5 with all the fixins. Have a breakdown of everything that I am giving value to below. All ecotech products and all run on Mobius. Have the original box and all the parts for the fluval as well

I will be throwing in all test kits/hannah checkers, additives, and extras collected over the years. Items includes pumps, powerheads, heaters. Etc
Equipment
Fluval w/ Custom Top for XR15 - $120
Jahiem Heater - Goes with Tank
InkBird Temp Controller - Goes With Tank
Sicce Pump + Stock Pump - Goes with Tank
Protein Skimmer (Not the fluval) - Goes with tank
RODI System - 150GPD with booster pump & Brute Bucket with auto shut off features, all nicely mounted on a piece of PVC Board - $200

Last edited:
Completely forgot but there a mp10 qd on as well, will be responding to PM’s with pictures and such tomo

Great deal! I'd love to take it all, but unfortunately, I'm running the same tank and don't have room to accommodate more than a few. Hopefully someone takes advantage of the package deal at that price, but if you do end up selling individual pieces, I'd be interested in some of the zoas (and maybe the candycanes).

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back