Free Nanocube Dx with stand

sundoggie

Non-member
Hi all,

A few years back, you were all very helpful in rehabilitating a tank that I inherited and I wanted to pay back the karma by offering my now disassembled nanocube dx (I think 12 gallon) to anyone who wants it. It has been retrofitted with LED lights from Steve's LEDs. It is in reasonable shape: Scaling on the back wall, one hinge is snapped and the plastic light assembly should probable be re-sealed, but otherwise works fine. You can have the stand and paraphernalia that comes along with it too (thermometer, net, etc). The only catch is that you would need to pick it up this weekend out in Worcester. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

Hi all,

A few years back, you were all very helpful in rehabilitating a tank that I inherited and I wanted to pay back the karma by offering my now disassembled nanocube dx (I think 12 gallon) to anyone who wants it. It has been retrofitted with LED lights from Steve's LEDs. It is in reasonable shape: Scaling on the back wall, one hinge is snapped and the plastic light assembly should probable be re-sealed, but otherwise works fine. You can have the stand and paraphernalia that comes along with it too (thermometer, net, etc). The only catch is that you would need to pick it up this weekend out in Worcester. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

If you want to donate it to the BRS fundraiser I can pick it up when ever tomorrow night or the weekend. Call or text me. 508-361-0885

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back