Need a bit of help...

marineang

Non-member
Hi everyone! I don't know if this is going to be way out there in left field, kind of question but it's the best possible place to ask after many hours of contemplation.

I left reefing 6 years ago when I was pregnant. Last month we jumped back in with and she LOVES it. Little marine biologist in the making. She spends hours perched in front of it. Long story short, I want to get a 2nd smaller tank for my room and i can't seem to find a stand that would make me feel comfortable with her around it etc. I only want it strong enough for a 12g, and really love some of the DIY's that I see of really sturdy wood and handmade. Can you, or anyone you can think of, build me one if I pay for it and your time? I just need something small, 3 feet high roughly. Just thought I would ask here, as I trust so many of you. Also, can place much more faith in one made that way that a lesser quality one you can buy (that i'd have to put together, which is not a good idea as my mechanical aptitude is zilch). If anyone also has something suitable sitting in the garage that would work that they'd be willing to sell - please let me know?

Thanks guys...so much!

try contacting bvs12 here on the forum. he does awesome work.

another member I have heard great reviews of is calciumbuff (pardon the typo if any).

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I've seen some nice looking night stand/bureau type of stands. Are you doing an all in one or planning for a sump?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back