Need a little help...

jtmac

Aquaholic since 1999
BRS Member
Hi everyone, my clown eggs are just about ready for hatching and I'm still not having any luck finding Rotifers. I had bought online, only for them to show up a day late, hot and I'm sure dead. I posted in the Marketplace with no luck. I can pick up north shore, Haverhill area, or southern NH at any given time.
I would hate to see several hundred eggs just go as food when I can probably raise at least 10-20%

Hit me up if you can lend some rotifers!
Thanks in advance,

John

i shut down my rotifer culture like a week ago because i had issues on getting my clowns to laid egg inside the pot .
or in a place i would be able to remove the eggs before hatching .
so i dont have anymore .
try pm @president89 or @gsxr750 they breed clowns so they maybe able to help ya .
Good luck !

i shut down my rotifer culture like a week ago because i had issues on getting my clowns to laid egg inside the pot .
or in a place i would be able to remove the eggs before hatching .
so i dont have anymore .
try pm @president89 or @gsxr750 they breed clowns so they maybe able to help ya .
Good luck !
Thank you

Bump, don't think the shipment will make it on time.

Attachments

• IMG_2854.PNG
    IMG_2854.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 185
IMG_2938.JPG
Eggs hatched last night. No survivors to be seen. So lets see..... expedited shipping placed on Friday for Rotifers and phytoplankton 23.00 shipping.. scheduled delivery tomorrow..... pissed I should have got them yesterday!!!! At least the Male is prepping the area for more eggs!!

Yeah dont worry the best to doits after like their number 3 to 6 batch the %rate of survival its higher .
My clowns are in the number 6 or 8 the female lays every 14 days like clockork .
I havent ben able to save them .
Mine are about to hatch in couple days now . But im not russhing until the next batch .
After this bach hatch im going to move then to a 16 gallong tank where i can manage where they laid and remove the egs to hatch away from my reef .
A reef tank its not the perfect place for breeding

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back