Need Lights

LordSkies

BRS Member
I have an old Vega LED unit on my 120 reef aquarium. I had two of them but the other one stopped working, so now I’m down to just one . I was wondering if anyone had a old unit that works or one with the pucks that I could possibly use in minds . I should be getting a new light soon .

Is the one that failed completely not turning on or some led burnt out? If it is complete off, the power supply can be the issue. In that case, I have a spare AI power supply that you can borrow. Please txt me at 978-505-8232 if you are interested.

No 3 of the lights pucks do come on a little just one of the pucks are burnt out .

Looks like the controller boards on the burnt out led puck are bad. Can the other 3 led pucks reach full power, or all they can do is dimly lit?

@dz6t may have one locally new or used also

The mainboard may be bad too. By considering the age of these led, it is about time to replace them.
What size of tank do you have? I have plenty of lighting solutions on hand, new and used.

The mainboard may be bad too. By considering the age of these led, it is about time to replace them.
What size of tank do you have? I have plenty of lighting solutions on hand, new and used.

I have a 120

Get A reefbreeders Photon V2+ and a aquatic life 48” hybrid. I run this over my 120G. Very happy with this setup
C2422680-D49E-4D72-9567-96071A7D81E7.jpeg
ECF4150F-675E-45F0-AFEF-9CBDC84BC5F2.jpeg

I am a Reefbreeders dealer in MA, please let me know if you are interested in Reefbreeders led and you are welcome to drop by to see them in person.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back