~~ Need to make room -- huge coral sale ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Alright guys and gals ... I'm leaving for California next weekend to go cherry pick boat loads of corals. And I can't stop myself from ordering torches when I see them, so our tanks are still pretty full. ;)

To make the matters worse, one of my suppliers shipped a "cancelled" order to me that'll be arriving today so our tanks will be completely jam packed.

It's my first time going to Cali to visit my suppliers and I don't want to be limited to the number of corals I can cherry pick because we don't have enough "space".

So, ALL CORALS ARE 30% OFF UNTIL SUNDAY 3-22-15!

This is the biggest discount we have EVER offered!

It's a win-win so don't miss out! :)

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just got done putting in the "cancelled" shipment ... not only did they send me the shipment after it was cancelled, they sent me 80% acros and 20% LPS instead of 80% LPS and 20% acros ... go figure.

In any case, some sweeeeettt maricultured acros colonies -- and when I say colonies, I mean BIG! And STUNNING colors!

Come grab them!

- Archit

Ask and you shall receive :)

16689561280_a652a726f7_z.jpg

16254597494_e36db2ddfd_z.jpg

16875950071_41772a8e07_z.jpg

16690836239_15e5b28964_z.jpg

Yes, Sun is shining, and weather is sweet, but a sale like this, is rarely to be seen! So come on by and help us empty out!! :) Still have way more corals in shop than I'd like before my trip!!

I'll be in and out of the store Monday and Tuesday -- please give me a call or send me a text to setup an appointment if you'd like to stop by. We'll honor the 30% off sale on corals.

Thanks,

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back