Neptune Dos

Drichards

BRS Member
Any Apex veterans on here? I've had mine for three days and my dos is completely driving me nuts. It's not listening to the schedule I set. Example: I set it to dose alkalinity from 6am to 6pm (5mls) save all my progress and when I look at the log it says it was still dosing until 8 p.m. 0.1mls about every 10 minutes. What am I doing wrong are? Been to YouTube, Google, everything. Any advice or helping hand would be greatly appreciated

I think it is too small of a does over such a long duration. It needs to figure out how to break it over such a long span. As an experiment try dosing (if not alk, just RO water) the same amount over two hours. It will probably do it. I think 5 ml over 12 hours is too small of a dose, something similar happens with water change program. Good luck!

Go into settings. I think it's way to small a dose. Try setting it higher when it goes over or under default dose is probably to small.

Im assuming you dont have the "Control Interval" setting on, or any other advanced configuration. Plus thats a very small dose. But the time frame being off is weird because mine always adheres to the timeframe, but again maybe its too small. Plus you should dose Alk at night to help with PH drops. I dose Calcium during the day and Alk at night.

Update: you start off with two clocks on the Apex dashboard, one is real time and one is Apex time. My Doser was running off the Apex time which is 3 hours ahead and of course would not match my schedule. Deleted the Apex clock and problem solved. Only took me 3 days to figure it out fewwwwww

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back