FS Neptune PMUP v1

Intheflesh

BRS Member
Hi Guys -

I have (2) PMUP for sale. These are the old black version, not the new orange version.
You do need the apex FMM or 1LINK to use these.
$40 for the pair or $25 each, shipped to the area. Will also take coral trade. Thanks!

Intheflesh

BRS Member
I'm going to have to assume used. I bought these from another forum member, and they have been sitting in my equipment bin.
These are unused/untested by me. Because of this, is will give a 2 week DOA return period.

jdeb101

Non-member
I'm going to have to assume used. I bought these from another forum member, and they have been sitting in my equipment bin.
These are unused/untested by me. Because of this, is will give a 2 week DOA return period.
Thanks, let me think about it... I don't have imminent need but was considering as a backup. They would likely be sitting in my spare parts bin as well (along with the other 100 pieces of equipment!) lol

Roxdaman1

Non-member
Do they come with power supply? Can you send pic of what I would receive? I purchased one but didn't get power supply with it.

Intheflesh

BRS Member
No Power cord. These need to be powered by an Apex 24V port (FMM, 1 Link, or the new Energy Bar)

Upcoming Events

April Meeting Cancelled Due to COVID-19