FS NEW and Slightly used Equipment

rfm

BRS Member
I have a brand new Seneye Reef in the box, asking$60. I also have some slightly used equipment, two Klir DI-4 fleece filters used for one month both come with brand new filter rolls. Asking $80 each or take both for $150. Lastly I have a Tunze 3181 Algae reactor also used for just one month , asking $135. I ugraded my sump and the DI-4's and Tunze 3181 will not work for me. all include original boxes. Please PM if interested or text. (Cell) 508-463-8131

Thanks,
Ron

Tunze sold!
Seneye sold!

Last edited:
I have a brand new Seneye Reef in the box, asking$100. I also have some slightly used equipment, two Klir DI-4 fleece filters used for one month both come with brand new filter rolls. Asking $100 each or take both for $200. Lastly I have a Tunze 3181 Algae reactor also used for just one month , asking $135. I ugraded my sump and the DI-4's and Tunze 3181 will not work for me. all include original boxes. Please PM if interested or text. (Cell) 508-463-8131

Thanks,
Ron
I maybe interested in one of the klir di-4. How was your experience with them? Do you know it’s the updated version of the fleece roller?

Haven't had any issues, just changing sumps. I have the updated motors, I don't know about updated fleece.

I would like to buy the Klir filter rollers if you still have them. I can pick up tomorrow. Can you send me a pic? Thanks Ben

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back