New aquarium enclosure

ljr

Non-member
Finally got the new enclosure built.... This is just an iPhone photo, but will take some better ones soon. Including the built in cabinets on the side.

Work was all done by my brother.

aquarium low.jpg

WOW, that is so nice. I was going to ask if it was a wine cabinet also.
Wine cooler on the right, beverage fridge on the left. And a big wine cooler to the right of the tank (yes, I like my wine and drink!)

Here are a couple more pics...

Left Side with doors open. I have some shelves for storage and electrical work...
Left Side Open.jpg

Here is a view with the top doors open (you can see my ATI Powermodule)
Top All Open.JPG

Here are my AquaIllumination Sols waiting to be hung (Just waiting for the controller to be delivered)
AI Waiting.JPG

Wine cooler on the right, beverage fridge on the left. And a big wine cooler to the right of the tank (yes, I like my wine and drink!)

Another reason why my wife would have no issue with me going bigger.............

Awesome looking job !
Do the wine cooler and other fridge throw any heat? Being under the tank is that going to be a problem?

Do the wine cooler and other fridge throw any heat? Being under the tank is that going to be a problem?

They throw little to no heat... also, with my sump in the basement (always cool) and switching to the AI LEDs, temp will not be an issue. I have never had a problem with the tank being too warm.

Back