FS New Build Left Overs

hurdbird

BRS Member
Marco reef rock, Icecap exhaust fan, random flow generators, Neptune temp probe, Neptune leak detection sensor and a lot of sched 80 PVC fittings and valves. Pricing list below. Make me an offer.

04451D4B-6933-46BE-B0F5-28B3A96F0D32.jpeg

D674DF76-692D-4CE1-828B-51F7C70A06F6.jpeg

C0B095A3-6D95-494F-8DDC-7DC9100A9699.jpeg

5EEF085F-AE8A-46EC-A354-DBE74C5EB1DC.jpeg

hurdbird

BRS Member
Prices listed are straight from BRS as everything is brand new, unused. Make me an offer if interested. Thanks!

sikxability

BRS Member
Ouch? I bought extra materials on purpose... if I don’t sell, I’ll keep for another build haha.
True that! Nothing worse than having everything but that one elbow you forgot to order when your assembling plumbing.

Glws, if not you have some early incentive towards that next future bigger and better build.

I couldn’t imagine what would be a nicer build than what you’ve got going though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurdbird

BRS Member
True that! Nothing worse than having everything but that one elbow you forgot to order when your assembling plumbing.

Glws, if not you have some early incentive towards that next future bigger and better build.

I couldn’t imagine what would be a nicer build than what you’ve got going though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Did not want to be on a role and be missing one fitting.

Thank you! I could go a lot bigger and have a fish room... haha but it will probably have to wait until the next house.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags