NEW ENGLAND REEF BRS GROUP BUY PHOSBAN REACTOR w/ MEDIA

ScottM

Non-member
Tstone fron NEW ENGLAND REEF is offering a group buy on:

the new Phosban Reactor made by Two Little Fishies.
Designed by Julian Sprung

The Group Buy would include a supply of Phosban and the reactor.
Retail on the whole package would normaly be 70.98.
($45.99 for the reactor and $24.99 on the Phosban Total $70.98)

NEW ENGLAND REEF would like to offer the club 20% off which would put the price on the package at $56.75.

Tstone will Post Pics here and people are always welcome to swing by NEW ENGLAND REEF to take a look.

There is no min. for the club and the offer would last until the supply runs out.
Pick up at:

New England Reef
427 Concord rd
Sudbury MA.

Open most Saturdays and by appointment. Call before you come to make sure I am there
978 361 7111
www.newenglandreef.com

Here is the discription of the Phosban Made by Julian Sprung. I will post a pic of the reactor shortly.

PhosBan?
Phosphate Absorption Media
150g (.33lb)

Take care of your phosphate problem with Two Little Fishies' PhosBan, another new product in the Julian Sprung?s Formula line. PhosBan is a highly porous super adsorbent granular filter media made from ferric oxide hydroxide. PhosBan binds large quantities of phosphate, and can keep phosphate levels in aquariums low for months. And it is completely reef safe. PhosBan also adsorbs organic compounds and other pollutants, and doesn?t release anything back into the water, even when fully saturated. PhosBan gives long-lasting control of phosphate levels for a clean aquarium and enhanced growth of hard and soft corals. PhosBan Phosphate Adsorption Media. Problem solved.

Here is a quote from Doug. Still a few left.

Originally Posted by dima96
marvin these little thing work great. i want another one. can i grab it from you at the meeting or when you come to get the 4 foot pc?
doug

marvin,
could i run carbon in it too?
heres a pic:
tlfphosrec.jpg

i am going to use my second one for carbon. i think they are a easier/better way to use filter media then anything else i've tried.

here is a pic of one running. when the media is dry the reactor is only about 1/3 full.

Attachments

• phosban.jpg
    phosban.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 487
thejester said:
Marvin
I will take one as well. I won't be able to come to the meeting. But I'll work out something to get it.
cool. If you want to give me a call 978 361 7111 we can work out the arraingments.

i thinking of running both carbon & phosban reactors on both of my tanks so i have a question due you run them 24/7/365 or only so many hours a week ?????

i'm run the phosban 24/7, carbon i plan on running 3 or 4 days a month in my sps tank just to polish the water.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back