FS New Job - Tanks and Fish have to go

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tmm87, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmm87

Tmm87 Active Member BRS Member

Was offered a position with a previous employer this past week for a significant pay raise so I'll be moving and can't have my tanks where I'll be moving to.

Most of the stuff from my previous thread is gone but I'll list what I still have in addition to the rest. Everything I sell will be going towards the moving expenses and security deposit on the new place. Open to negotiating on prices.

Located in Newbury, NH and can't deliver. You'll need to come to me and I can help load and move stuff, but can't deliver.

Fish:

5 blue/green chromis about 2" each - $5 each or all 5 for $15 - Pending

5-6" dogface puffer - $15 - Pending

3" Niger Trigger - $10

3" Picasso Trigger - $10

4" Scopas Tang - $20

5" Yellow Tang - $35 - Pending

2.5 - 3" Yellow Tang - $30

4" Yellow and Purple (4 spot) Wrasse - $20 - Pending

4" Tomini Tang - $25

4" Indigo Dottyback - $15

3" Bangaii Cardinal - $8 - Pending

2" Bangaii Cardinal - $8 - Pending

Pair of 2" Black Velvet damsels - free (they're evil)

3" Fanged Blenny - $15

2.5" Valentini puffer - $15

3" Lawnmower Blenny - $15 - Pending

4-5" Starry Blenny - $20

3.5" Starry Blenny - $20

Pair of Snowflake clowns. Female is around 3", male is 2-2.5". I've owned them since they were extremely young and they are a bonded pair. Also have their current host anemone. Mint green long tentacle. Would like $100 for the whole trio. - Pending Sale

Mated pair of Female Snowflake clown about 3", Male black ocellaris about 2". Both are very healthy. They've laid at least one batch of eggs that I know of. Asking $100

100+ lbs of live rock. Can weigh it all out if anyone is interested. It's split between a Rubbermaid tote, my 120 and my 75. $2/lb.

All prices are negotiable!

Let me know if you're interested in anything either through PM or text 603-454-4860

Need everything gone by the middle of October.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. Tmm87

I'm also open to trades for equipment for smaller tanks. I was told I could have a small one so I plan to set one up when I get moved in.

3. Tmm87

Updated the list and added some more fish.

4. Tmm87

Here are pictures of most of the fish. Some were camera shy and I couldn't get them.

Also tank is a bit dirty, had some algae issues come up and with my work schedule I've just been too exhausted to really take care of them.

https://imgur.com/a/KBxpl

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  5. Tmm87

Pictures of the two tanks. 120 and the sump. Canopy is in another room right now but same color as the stand.

Sump is 30 x 14 x 16 tall.

Other picture is the smaller tank

Attached Files:

6. Tmm87

Updated list. Couple items pending sale. Very flexible on prices if there's something you're interested in please get in touch.

7. Tmm87

Added a BioCube 29 and stand to the list. Decided against taking it with me when I move.

8. OstarPartyOfFour

OstarPartyOfFour Active Member BRS Member

Hey I'll pm you when I get home tonight I am interested in the big or small tank. Light and possibly one of the clown sets

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. Tmm87

Pics of the cube

Attached Files:

10. Tmm87

Locked in my moving date. I'll be leaving October 13th. Everything needs to be gone by then.

11. Tmm87

Lowered some prices.

12. reefpin

reefpin Non-member

Hi, clownfish pair still have? Thanks

13. Tmm87

Snowflake/Black pair is still available.

14. Tmm87

Would like to get some of the fish sold this weekend if possible. If there's something you're interested in let me know.

My LFS won't buy them or give me credit for them so I'm willing to make deals to get them into good tanks.

15. Tmm87

Updated the list. Changed prices and removed some stuff that sold.

Also have over 100lbs of live rock available $2/lb. Some nice larger pieces. Mix of sizes from smaller rubble to big shelf and pillar pieces.

16. Tmm87

Tanks are all sold. Need to sell off the fish now so the buyer can take the 120.

If there's something you want throw me an offer.

17. Matt Kiely

Matt Kiely Non-member

Pm sent

18. Tmm87

Updated the list, changed some prices.

If anyone wants what's still available I'll sell them all for $275 (works out to the Scopas, two triggers and Dogface for free). Need these gone ASAP so I can get the tank to the buyer.

19. Tmm87

Still have the snowflake/black clown pair. Throw me an offer if you want them. Found what was left of a second clutch of eggs last night when I was moving rocks to catch some fish.

20. Tmm87

$75 For the mated pair of snowflake/ black clowns if you're a paying member. Need them picked up tonight or tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.