Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

I just realized a fault on my end that I was supposed to email rather than use the PM function on the forum. I've fixed that now.

JUST REPOSTING THE INFO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW TO REQUEST USE OF ONE OF THE 3 PAR METERS (North, South and West locations)

Boston Reefers Society, Inc. has 3 APOGEE MQ-510 (PAR) Full Spectrum Underwater Quantum Meters available for use by PAID MEMBERS.

Rules of Equipment Use:
There is a mandatory submittal of a Paid Members State Issued I.D. or Driver's License to the person that is handling that particular piece of equipment.
There is also a mandatory $40 Deposit that must be paid to the member you're retrieving it from.

Make sure to include your screen name in the email please.

Email Paul and attach your ID and provide screen name at [email protected] to be added to the list for the southern meter. This will cover the range of Dorchester to Cape Cod and west to route 495 but south of route 90.

Email Corey provide screen name and attach your ID at [email protected] to be added to the list for the northern meter. This will cover the range of Boston to NH and Maine, west to route 495 and north of route 90.

Email Chris provide screen name and attach your ID at [email protected] to be added to the list for the west meter. This area will cover the range of Marlborough to Western MA and west of route 495.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back