~~ New raffle thread -- Share your morphs! ~~

got a couple that r turning like camo green and purple
020.JPG

those are the exact morphs I have going! :)

I believe they are called Kaleidoscopes ..

wow ... totally forgot about this thread ... :)

We'll close this thread on Saturday, so that whoever wins, if they're at the meeting, they can use the credit towards livestock then.

Thanks!

- Archit

These ones have put out a couple of different morphs:

This one is wierd...pastel pink, some are purple, and I don't know where the baby green ones came from, they just started growing out of the middle!

Here they are closed up:

pretty cool! Both morphs are nice -- I wonder if you move the second one in more light whether it'll change back to original? :) Thank you for sharing!

Edit: scratch that -- looks like there's same amount of light everywhere; for some reason I thought the morphed ones were under low light :p

I found a yellow polyp growing on a snail the other day!!,.. I took a few pics. I can try to upload them when I get home from work. I thought it was pretty funny.

I found a yellow polyp growing on a snail the other day!!,.. I took a few pics. I can try to upload them when I get home from work. I thought it was pretty funny.

hahaha now that'd be a crazy morph! imagine a snail turning into polyps! :p Post pics though! It's always fun to see pics :)

SnailPolyp2-web.jpg
The green fuzzy thing is a snail. The weird polyp is going on the shell of the snail... Im not too sure what type of polyp it is,.. or if its even a coral or a weird algae..?

SnailPolyp1-web.jpg
I moved my fuzzy new friend into a refugium until I knew what the polyp was. I also want to give that snail a brushing.

WTF-Web.jpg
This Frankinstein of a coral was previously a galexia coral. I had a tank crash when I was away in Hawaii and lost a ton of fish and coral. (after teaching a family member for a couple weeks how to maintain my tank while i was away — last time im doing that ) I threw a bunch of dead corals into a refugium and over time i noticed a few zoos and some anthelia going on it so i took it out and put it into my frag tank. Over time the glaexia has also returned! Kinda of dont want to separate them to see who will win,.. however a part of me wants to isolate the galexia coral to see if i can restore it to a flushing coral.

BlennyZoo-Web.jpg
This patch of zoos morphed into a Blenny.... weird.

Great pictures TopheReef....

The snail looks pretty cool.....I think the thing growing on it's back is Acetabularia calyculus or something similar.

Love all the pictures guys (and gals!) !

Thank you very much! :)

This particular raffle required a bit more than normal work so we'll do something that'll benefit everyone that participated.

Thanks!!

- Archit

Love all the pictures guys (and gals!) !

Thank you very much! :)

This particular raffle required a bit more than normal work so we'll do something that'll benefit everyone that participated.

Thanks!!

- Archit

Wow thats very kind and generous of you! Thank you for inspiring us to post our pictures.

Back