~~ New raffle thread -- Share your morphs! ~~

Alrighty! Just did the pull out of a hat thing and the winner of $25 towards frags is .......

TopheReef

Everyone else that participated in this thread prior to this post will receive $10 towards frags of their choice :)

Congrats everyone!!

: )
That is awesome, thanks everyone!
Unfortunately I was unable to attend today and see everyone, I woke up feeling pretty sick today so decided to stay in and try to beat this bug. I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. I will do my best to attend next months meeting, maybe even the OSRAS event week. Anyone going to OSRAS?
I look forward to finally meeting everyone and making some friends that share my passion and hobby. As of now, my closest friends consider me the equivalent of a crazy cat lady.

Cheers

: )
That is awesome, thanks everyone!
Unfortunately I was unable to attend today and see everyone, I woke up feeling pretty sick today so decided to stay in and try to beat this bug. I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. I will do my best to attend next months meeting, maybe even the OSRAS event week. Anyone going to OSRAS?
I look forward to finally meeting everyone and making some friends that share my passion and hobby. As of now, my closest friends consider me the equivalent of a crazy cat lady.

Cheers

You are most welcome! We will be at OSRAS :) If you can make it, we'll see you there! I'll create a new thread for it.

Thanks,

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back