New tank build thread

MikeG

Non-member
It is going to be a very slow process but here is the start.

Attachments

• 100_1880.JPG
    100_1880.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Wow Mike this should be cool! I imagine where you had such a great looking tank before that this one will be even better.

But I have to say I am glad I am not alone in the sickness. I thought you were going smaller:eek:

Wow Mike this should be cool! I imagine where you had such a great looking tank before that this one will be even better.

But I have to say I am glad I am not alone in the sickness. I thought you were going smaller:eek:
I was going to go smaller to a 65, well this is just 2 65's back to back!

hmmmmm...

with some minor changes to the current framing, looks like you could go with a 2-sided in wall tank......

just me thinking out loud....

hmmmmm...

with some minor changes to the current framing, looks like you could go with a 2-sided in wall tank......

just me thinking out loud....
That was my origional plan but I decided that I could better achieve the depth that I want with one viewing side. There is going to be a central valley that runs front to back and if I had 2 sides viewable I could do the aquascaping the way I want.

Not an addict?

Hilarious. 2 weeks ago you were downsizing to a 65 right?

Mike you are clearly suffering from some sort of disease or affliction. I'm not sure if they have meds for this type of thing or not, but I would definitely call a physician ASAP.

Good luck.

Are you sure it's big enough? The 140 gallon would make a nice sump for a 380. Think about it - it's not too late to upgrade before you buy the tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back