New tank!

sutton6989

BRS Member
I've been around for a while but havent had a tank in years. I'm very excited to build this 40g aio. Heres how it sits for now. Gutta finish the door and stain the wood..... but its cycling!
5fab242390f73a8dca2bfb641c816285.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am looking for a few things. Reef keeper lite.. another jeabo wp10 or equivalent.. cheap ato or I'll just make one. Lmk if you guys have anything! Thank you

I am looking for a few things. Reef keeper lite.. another jeabo wp10 or equivalent.. cheap ato or I'll just make one. Lmk if you guys have anything! Thank you

Welcome back! If I don’t like the reef keeper lite, I will let you know! Just picked one up at the auction and will let it go for the auction price if I don’t like it/want it.

I have a 1 month old jebao ow-25 I’d be willing to part with. Newest model with a few changes. Pm if your interested.

Welcome back! If I don’t like the reef keeper lite, I will let you know! Just picked one up at the auction and will let it go for the auction price if I don’t like it/want it.
Yes please let me know.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back