New to BRS - 1 Month old 75g Reef

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
Hi guys!
This is only my second post to BRS and I plan to be more active on this site as I would love to find more reefers in Massachusetts!
I have a 75g mixed reef with a Trigger Systems Ruby 36 sump at the moment. I am also very active on YouTube (if anyone else is, check out my channel, Just search Mike Lemming). I plan to re aquascape as my scape went from a two island look turned rock wall which I can't stand!

Well officially Welcome! Post up a picture or two of your system if you want to share.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Hi guys!
This is only my second post to BRS and I plan to be more active on this site as I would love to find more reefers in Massachusetts!
I have a 75g mixed reef with a Trigger Systems Ruby 36 sump at the moment. I am also very active on YouTube (if anyone else is, check out my channel, Just search Mike Lemming). I plan to re aquascape as my scape went from a two island look turned rock wall which I can't stand!
Equipment:
(1) 1200 GPH Ghost Overflow Box
(2) Jebao PP8 Power Heads
(2) Galaxy Hydro 165 Watt LED's
(1) Bubble Magus Curve 5 Protein Skimmer
(1) BRS Dual Reactor
(2) Kobalt Heaters
(1) Jebao DC600 Return Pump
(1) AutoAqua Spart ATO Micro
LiveStock:
(1) Yellow Watchman Goby
(1) Purple Fire Fish
(1) Purple Psuedochromis
(2) DaVinci Clown Fish
(3) Blue/Green Chromis
(1) 6 Line Wrasse
(1) Pistol Shrimp
(1) Cleaner Shrimp
and Assorted Clean-up Crew.

Let me know what you think of the setup and if you think I should make any changes.

Thanks Guys!

-Mike

It won't let me post a picture for some reason but, if you take a look below, I added stock and equipment list. Thanks man

Welcome! Livestock list looks good to me! If anything the pseudochromis *might* pick on the firefish a little, but they're not too similar in shape and dwelling areas so in that size tank I wouldn't worry.

Welcome! Millbury isn't too far, I'm in Dudley. Pm me if you ever want to trade frags and such :cool:

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back