New to me 120G Build [emoji102] !!

I’m amazed at how much stuff is in that stand and it still looks good

haha wait till I stuff the 25 watt aqua up under there [emoji23] Dam thing is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Update 12-22-18
Well I am now fishless due to a velvet outbreak. I lost 50% of my fish mostly the higher end ones. Now I start my fallow period [emoji20] I have my blue hippo, cromies and malanarus wrasse in QT. On a good note all my coral seems to be growing well with the new CA reactor running strong. I am happy for this as I do not have to look at a display tank with nothing but rock [emoji4] My Rainbow Anemone has also split. The off spring is in a void healing right now. I hope he eventually moves to a spot that I can remove it and sell. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! HAPPY REEFING!
b39cd3f53eab312ea3cfe4c0047c41f1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Damn Coery sorry about your fish. Glad that the Ca reactor is working out though. Merry Christmas man!

Thanks! Like I said at least my tank is not just all rock lol! Merry Christmas to you too!

Well figured I had some time on my hands so I finally installed my UV. thought it was not going to fit under the stand so I had to get creative [emoji23]
b8c4fdd993bda58f32ebc07b7b384415.jpg

There’s a sq inch on the left of the skimmer that’s vacant lol
Can’t believe how good it still looks under there with that much stuff

There’s a sq inch on the left of the skimmer that’s vacant lol
Can’t believe how good it still looks under there with that much stuff

Thanks Chris! I think I am going to put a FMM on it since I already have the setup. I want to make sure the flow maintains 35000 to 40000Uf not to kill anything which is good for the reeftank. I have the valve wide open right now

Added 1 sunblaster T5 of the 2 im adding
ed53a4ae204258a5a637ff0398b193b9.jpg

Things are growing well even though still fishless after the velvet outbreak
4b7e59c1a3431db3669c277b3a86d52a.jpg

2months ago

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back