new video

reefkeeper2

BRS Member
So I broke down and bought a new phone yesterday at Best Buy during their black Friday sale. It's a Samsung Galaxy S9 Note. My old phone was a S5, so you can see I needed an upgrade. Anyway, I made a vid of my tank and I was impressed by the camera on this thing. A big improvement.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know just how you feel I've had my Note 5 since the begining but i feel like i just bought it (still have my Note2). But ill be looking into the 10 when it comes out. Great tank btw and wow great video.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi Paul, if you do decide to frag the Red Dragon and the Hawkins please keep me in mind i would like to see how they would both grow in my tank. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi Paul. My name is Geoff. Dont want to sound like im kissing a**, lol..but 2, or 3 years ago i ranfomly stumbled on one of your videos on youtube and was inspired to start my own, very first reef tank! I am still blown away by your setup in that room...it just looks amazing! I can really appreciate how much you put into this tank as i have set up my own 125 gallon reef tank, and only 2 years in the hobby, im now growing acropora! Its definitely become a passion or obsession lol, but i love it. If you are ever selling any acros, i would love to buy some from the tank that got me into the hobby! Cheers
Geoff

Hi Geoff, I have frags fom a good number of my corals. Your welcome to come see the tank anytime.

Back