**** New Year, New Beginning! Happy New Year! ****

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
First and foremost, Happy New Year everyone! :) May this year bring tons of happiness and prosperity in all our homes, and fill up our tanks with cute fish and sexy corals! ;)

With the beginning of 2016, we have a lot of exciting stuff lined up for everyone! Starting with, new ownership! :) After having started LTR from scratch almost 4 years ago, it is now time for me to step down, and hand the leash to a trusted colleague and friend, whom I consider a part of our family by now: Yorgos Gregory

A lot of you have already met Yorgos here at LTR, but for those who have not, you will find the same great customer service and even more knowledge with Yorgos. He has been in the hobby since he was a kitd, and he has earned my complete confidence in the last 4 years that I have known him. He is professional, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and will never steer you in the wrong direction for the sake of a 'quick sale' -- the ideology that we all keep very close to our hearts here at LTR.

I cordially invite you to come to LTR and meet Yorgos personally, and to celebrate this passover, we will also be having a massive 25% OFF sale on all livestock until January 10th, 2015!

As for myself, as I have always described myself, I'm a coral fanatic, an addict. I will be involved with LTR and doing what I do best! Bringing in the sexiest, hottest corals in and getting them ready for you guys! (no, I'm not going away! haha) LTR online will finally be back online again, with full force and super hot corals!

With this change, a LOT of positive developments lie ahead for us and everyone here at LTR is truly excited about it. Personally, I can't wait to see some of the new ideas Yorgos and I have been discussing be implemented and bring LTR to a completely different level in the ball game :)

Ok, enough of my blabber -- please join me in congratulating Yorgos Gregory as the new owner of Love The Reef effective immediately!

Thank you for your continued support everyone! And Happy New Year once again!

Best Regards,

- Archit

Congratulations Yorgos!!! Can't say enough good things about you.

Archit you have been phenomenal......much success in your next adventure.

Congrats Yorgos. Great to see you again this past weekend. Archit, Can't thank you enough for all your help. Best of luck to you. The store has been left in good hands.

Hey Ya'll...Yorgos here...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. It was great to see so many of you last weekend. Thanks for coming out to the shop.

I'm very grateful to Archit and Faith for building such a superb business over the past few years and I'm honored to be able to take over Love the Reef for them.

It will be my personal goal to uphold the tradition of excellence in customer service they have always shown to you, our amazing patrons.

Please feel free to stop by the shop, introduce yourself, grab some sweeeet corals and have a great time. I'll be there during our open hours and can't wait to meet you.

If you have any questions, suggestions or whatever, let me or a staff member know. Love the Reef is there to serve you...so, let us know how we can best do that.

We are continuing our "New Year, New Beginning" sale - 25% OFF ALL FISH AND CORAL through this weekend.

Thanks!

Yorgos

Hey Ya'll...Yorgos here...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. It was great to see so many of you last weekend. Thanks for coming out to the shop.

I'm very grateful to Archit and Faith for building such a superb business over the past few years and I'm honored to be able to take over Love the Reef for them.

It will be my personal goal to uphold the tradition of excellence in customer service they have always shown to you, our amazing patrons.

Please feel free to stop by the shop, introduce yourself, grab some sweeeet corals and have a great time. I'll be there during our open hours and can't wait to meet you.

If you have any questions, suggestions or whatever, let me or a staff member know. Love the Reef is there to serve you...so, let us know how we can best do that.

We are continuing our "New Year, New Beginning" sale - 25% OFF ALL FISH AND CORAL through this weekend.

Thanks!

Yorgos

Since your 20 minutes from the meeting, I can finally make it there! I have been wanting to go and this is great!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back